Welcome to our Dozen Q invite page, please read the following 7 points below before you download or copy ‘n’ paste this info in order to complete your interview.
- We have a huge interest in this page, so please bare with us and we have the right to reject any music genre that we feel does not fit in with our vision.
- This is free publicity after all, so please respect our submission guidelines.
- DozenQ is mainly aimed at new and up and coming acts.
- You are welcome to tweek the questions according to your needs, they are not set in stone just a strong working guide.
- We need all items supplied 100%, this speeds up the process and we do not have the resources to go and fetch sound files, images, videos etc
- You can also request a free PR account HERE! This is very useful for follow up news, tour dates, releases etc
- In return, all we ask you to do is like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter and Pinterest
*COPY FROM HERE BELOW* *Download our how-to-guide here: eyeplug_guide*
Small band intro to lead in that doesn’t cover any of the answers below
- Some web optimised jpg images RGB sized to 600 pixels wide x 400 high – Here is a link to resize pics: http://www.picresize.com
- Any Video (Youtube) Links
- Your web Links: Facebook Twitter Myspace
- Tour dates
- Link to buy the current single
Please see below some questions for an e-mail interview on www.eyeplug.net
Simply type your replies (please check your spelling if thats OK 🙂
01 How did you get started in music?
02 Where did your direction come from?
03 Who were your major influences and inspirations and who do you despise?
04 What inspires you to make your current type of songs and sound?
05 What can someone who has never seen you live before expect from your live shows then & possibly even now?
06 How do you begin your songs? What types of themes and subjects do you deal with?
07 How did your music evolved since you first began playing?
08 What has been your biggest challenge? Were you been able to overcome this? If so, how?
09 Do you play covers? If you could pick any song, which would you like to cover most and why?
10 Where did you envisage being in five years time?
11 Who would you most like to record with?
12 What should we be expecting from you in the near future?
Once we publish your piece, please spread the word, ADD and LIKE us on twitter and facebook (please request ALL your own members/network and fans do this too!)
We hope this is fair, we get over 3 million hits and music fans/lovers/business players all look in from time to time, so we hope that it is worth your time!
Please send final, checked and complete (refer to our check list above) DozenQ articles to: email@example.com
Bestest Boo & The Team